College Hill Society
Founded in 1989, the College Hill Society recognizes alumni/ae and friends who have provided for Brown through gifts in their wills or life-income plans. Named after the campus where the lives of Brown alumni/ae converge, the Society currently boasts a membership of more than 1,000 alumni/ae and friends.
Members of the College Hill Society are recognized with:
- An annual recognition event.
- A listing in Brown publications.
- Periodic College Hill Society mailings.
- Preferred access to Brown's team of planned giving advisors.
- Invitations to virtual events with faculty and senior administrators.
Recordings of College Hill Society Virtual Events
The Office of Planned Giving
Fed Tax ID: 05-0258809
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.