Brown's Donor Advised Fund
Brown's donor advised fund allows you to establish a charitable account maintained and managed by Brown's world-class investment team while you consider what purposes and organizations you want your fund to support.
How It Works
- Make an initial, tax-deductible gift of $100,000 or more to open a donor advised fund. Brown accepts gifts of cash and marketable securities and may accept other types of assets.
- While you decide where to allocate your fund’s distributions, your gift will be managed by Brown’s investment team with no administrative fees.
- You can provide recommendations for the distribution of both the original gift and any growth in the principal to Brown and other qualified charities.
- At least 25% of the fund must be allocated for Brown.
- You can benefit from investing your gift in Brown’s endowment while maintaining anonymity and privacy in your philanthropic pursuits.
For a confidential discussion about a Brown donor advised fund, contact the Office of Planned Giving at +1 (401) 863-9119 or Planned_Giving@brown.edu.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.